London Family Barefoot Package
AT A GLANCE
- Visit London, the world’s most magnetic city
- Europe’s most visited destination
- Grab an eyeful of Buckingham Palace and watch the exuberant Changing of the Guard
- Take photos at London’s most renowned bridge, the Tower Bridge
- Climb up the marvellous Big Ben
- The Shard, the most glittering part of the London skyline
- Stroll around emblematic neighbourhoods, each with their own distinct rhythm and identity
- Walk through marvellous parks and adore the rich greenery
- A plethora of museums, art galleries and street art spots
- Plentiful shopping opportunities in haute couture boutiques
- Experience high-end restaurants and dreamy cocktails at London’s iconic bars
Located in the south-eastern part of the country, London, the capital of the United Kingdom, is among the most impressive and most influential cities around the world. Also, the city is located on the banks of the river Thames. Additionally, London is a modern, innovative and iconic city, soaked in history. Therefore, it is famous for its historic palaces and impressive landmarks, world-class museums, important attractions and events, picturesque parks and gardens. Sense the original “London life” by strolling around the multicultural and vibrant environment of the city, while searching for the city’s most shining gems and brilliant spots.
Daytime high temperatures in London in October tend to be around 15°C, with mostly cloudy and occasionally sunny days and the minimum temperature is noted usually during the night around 9°C. The amount of rain in London is normal during autumn with an average total of 11 days.Read more
From € 850, per person in double occupancy room - Duration 3 days
- Seasonality all year long.
- Flight tickets Athens – London – Athens in Economy class with low-cost airlines including one handbag 8kg per person
- 3 nights accommodation in 3* Hotel in London with breakfast
- Train tickets from / to the airport
What’s Not included:
- Hotel taxes per room for 3 nights paid upon departure
- Restaurant reservations
- Transportation at the destination & Personal Expenses
- The Suggestive tours and experiences
- Tips for the staff
*Booking is upon availability
*It is suggested to the traveler to have a travel insurance
ATHENS – LONDON
Arrive in London and a private transfer will take you to the hotel. Meanwhile take your time to check in, rest and enjoy a walk, starting from Piccadilly Circus, one of the most iconic road intersections in the world and a famous meeting spot in London. Take a walk down to Regent Street while passing from Saint James’s Park and reach the landmark of London, the impressive Big Ben. Then pass by the Houses of Parliament and Westminster Abbey and marvel the architectural wonders in Gothic style. Lastly, spend your evening in one of the many restaurants located at London bridge area by the Thames river.
BRITISH MUSEUM – SITESEEING
Your first full day in London will start with a visit in one of the most renown museums in the world, the prominent British Museum. Afterwards, you can direct to East London and feel the relaxing atmosphere of the district, a melting pot of different ethnicities and cultures. Walk in Brick Lane area with the vintage shops and admire marvellous Street Art in Shoreditch. Moreover, for lunch, climb up The Shard, an icon of modern London, with an ample of food and drink choices and with magnificent view of the city. As the night falls, stroll around the must visit Soho area and the unique Chinatown, and feel the vibrant London night life, enjoy delightful tastes and refreshing cocktails in amusing spots such as the Disrepute bar or Cahoots London.
BUCKINGHAM PALACE – SHOPPING DAY
Enjoy your breakfast at the hotel and get ready to visit one of the most picturesque districts in the city, the famous Notting Hill. Catching the eye with its rainbow-coloured houses, the enviable gardens and the boho atmosphere, Notting Hill becomes the best place to spend your time. Furthermore, the colourful market at Portobello road is one of the most characteristic of the city. Next, you can have lunch at Osteria Napoletana Restaurant and dig into its South Italian specialties.
Undeniably, London is well known for the unique taste in style and fashion. From big brands to artisanal boutiques, there’s enough to keep even the most dedicated shopaholic happy. Take a walk down the famous Bond street and admire the best designer’s boutiques or down at Oxford street for the most renown brands and of course Selfridges store! In addition, Harrods, with seven floors and 330 departments dedicated to the finest products in food, fashion, homeware, technology and more, plus 20 restaurants and specialist services. Later in the evening, time for some thrilling moments at London’s most elegant neighbourhood, Mayfair. Additionally, you can walk at Mayfair’s street and enjoy the many galleries of the area. Lastly for dinner you can go in one of the many restaurants located in one of London’s hidden gem, the Mayfair Mews street.
LONDON – ATHENS
Wake up and get ready for your check out. Meanwhile, depart from hotel and catch the train with direction to the airport. Arrive in Athens with the best memories from London!